Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A New Year


photo


Well, it's that time of year again. When I have a couple cocktails & look back on the past year, and make resolutions for the upcoming one. Only minus the cocktails. Add in a few prenatal vitamins & 15lbs, and that's what my birthday looks like this year.

Honestly, #39 never looked better to me. I have an amazing husband (whose birthday is the day before mine), a beautiful son & a daughter on the way. Couldn't get much better! I have been blessed beyond measure & am so thankful for all that has been bestowed on me. It's a good time to celebrate all that is good.

First up today, a doctor's appointment to check on Georgia Cate.
(Everything looked fine!)



Then, a little window shopping & lunch at Breadwinners with my mom.




Next up (after nap time) was a date with some frozen yogurt.



Then backyard time, while Daddy grilled some steaks. The weather could not have been better today!



So thankful for all the birthday wishes & look forward to celebrating with our families on Sunday! A week of celebrations is definitely the way to do it - as are days filled with all the things I love the very most.


1 comment:

The Dercks said...

Happy belated birthday, Lisa! What a sweet post...you are indeed very blessed. Can't wait to see what next year brings. :)