Friday, August 3, 2012

Whaley's



The only thing better than taking photos for people, is taking photos for your good friends.  My dear friend, Amy, asked me to take some of her kiddos, Cooper & Layla.  I did Layla's newborn photos about 7 months ago.  Cooper is turning 3(!) very soon, and is one of Levi's best buddies.  I'm so thankful for Amy & her friendship.  This family means the world to me.  I'm honored to have the chance to capture some of these memories for them.  There was not a bad photo in the bunch.  Seriously.  These kids should be models.  
And they're all as sweet, as they are beautiful.  
So lucky to know them.




























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These children are darling and your photography is great! Love these pics, Sandra

Carissa Byers said...

These are great!