Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer



I can't really believe it's already the 2nd week of August.  I've been trying to come up with fun things for us to do to pass the time, before Levi starts back at Mother's Day Out.  It's tough when it's blazing hot outside every day, all day long.  We've had playdates & walks around the mall & visits to the library & art projects & morning walks to the park & swimming & fun.  I've been busy editing photos during nap time & thinking of ways to build that (someday) business.  Starting with the basics - a website.  That's been the 1st thing people have asked about.  Then I can start blogging about photo sessions over there & separate the family stuff from the "work" stuff.  It's exciting to think about.  Even more exciting when I feel like I'm improving, even in the slightest, with every session I do.  My goal is to have a website up & running, and business cards in my hand, when I go to the photography conference in October.  Totally doable.  
But for now, here's what we've been up to...





"Mama, I wanna go really higher!"

our library has cool things to see

sad baby.  and the bangs.  double sad.

although, this is what it usually looks like. bright & shiny.
just like her.

one of my oldest & dearest friends had his 1st baby.
wishing my arms could stretch to Seattle to squeeze her.


No comments: