Monday, May 28, 2012

Party Time!


Well, if you know me, you know I love to throw a party.  I had been gathering ideas & supplies for weeks -  maybe even months, and stockpiling things in Georgia's closet.  I'm not a last minute person when it comes to parties for my kids.  Or really anything, let's be honest.  And thanks to Pinterest, I really had a vision of what I wanted, early on.  It was just a matter of executing it.  That's the part that mostly happens last minute.  It's hard to put out decorations & balloons, with a 1 & 3 year old.  But it was so fun!  It was girly and pink and we were surrounded by close friends & family.  Georgia wasn't big on all the attention at times, but I think overall she had fun.
Unfortunately I didn't do so well wearing my mommy hat & photographer hat.  My photos didn't turn out well at all.  
NOT TO WORRY though.  
We will be having a 1 year photo session soon!  




the spread - and yes, I actually made that cake MYSELF! i was so proud it turned out ok.

happy birthday!



1st cake!

Levi &  his girl cousins

opening gifts

Nana & GC

Besties since 1st grade - and our babies!


No comments: