Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter


We had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Filled with family and kids and candy and Easter meals and love.  We've been blessed with so much.  And the blessings continue to abound.  On Good Friday, I had LASIK surgery.  Now I can SEE.  Wearing my glasses for about a month, I felt disconnected.  Separate from the space around me.  Not really doing more than operating - walking around in a haze.  It's hard to describe if you haven't experienced it.  Now I feel like I can actually see.  
I'm a part of all that is around me again.  

It seemed appropriate that we had just heard in church, the story about Jesus healing a blind man.  
I feel like I had my own Easter miracle this year.  
I hope to continue to use this gift to glorify Him, and I hope I never take it for granted.



bunny orange rolls

peeled eggs ready to be deviled

mmmm

baby duck at Easter lunch

baby bunny

big brother bunny



No comments: