Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dad's Day

We had a nice relaxing day at home on Father's Day. Matt has been working diligently on cleaning out the garage & is (finally) happy with the results. We've learned that one of our differences is, when I have a special day I want to go do something fun… something I don't do every day... something special with our family. Matt would rather stay home & relax (or organize, in this case), since he doesn't have the opportunity to do that very often. So that's what we did. Later in the day we went to my parents' house to celebrate with my fam. It's crazy with 3 little boys & a newborn in the mix, but always nice to be together.

Looking forward to the personal chef coming in a couple weeks to cook a special meal for Matt & I - for his Father's Day & our Anniversary gift.
More to come on that...









No comments: