Monday, April 4, 2011

Manicure Update



'Cause I know you're all sitting on the edge of your chairs.

So I mentioned I got the "shellac" mani last week. Well, actually 9 days ago.
And look - no chips/cracks/peeling as of yet. And from a distance, they still look great.

My only complaint is that at the time of the manicure, the nail technician didn't trim my cuticles. Or even push them back, for that matter. And it had been MONTHS people, since my last manicure. So, the only problem with the nail polish that doesn't chip is, it grows out. So now after a week+, there's a definite space between my cuticles & where the polish starts. This space would have been much less, had she done some work on said cuticles. But, I guess that's how they get you back in sooner, eh? Regardless, I'd say it's worth it.


No comments: