Sunday, April 15, 2012

Celebrations



After a week of celebrating Matt's & my birthday, the party is slowly coming to a close.  It's been an awesome time with family & friends.  
We're so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.  
Many of whom, have been around for the majority of our (now) 40 years.  


We rounded out the week with a night at the Stoneleigh Hotel.  It's one of our favorite places to stay (in town), and it did not disappoint.  We had a fabulous room & a great time relaxing sans kiddies.  (Imagine - sitting & drinking coffee in the morning & actually talking.  Finishing complete thoughts.  Without interruption.)
They also have a fabulous hotel bar, so we celebrated the night away with some of our close friends & never even had to leave the hotel!  I only wish I had captured more photos of everyone who came.  Guess I was enjoying myself too much.  
Perfect way to finish ringing in 40.


oldest & dearest friends.  35 years?!



my awesome sister



head back, open mouth, belly sister laughs








my growing older partner





Thanks for all the birthday love!  I can't wait for the next celebration!

No comments: