Thursday, February 23, 2012

NINE


You are nine months today baby girl.  I can't believe how quickly the months have flown by.  So much so, in fact, that I haven't properly documented them.  I'm sorry for that.  But, I think our time has been well spent - together.  You are precious & inquisitive & sweet & funny & you LOVE to laugh & you don't like teething so much & you like sleeping on mommy & you love playing with your brother & you light up when you see daddy come home & you're just the most amazing gift we've been given.  Just like your brother.  I can't wait to watch you grow & become more yourself like he has.  I hope I can be here to help you achieve that.  In just the right balance of support & guidance & example & grace.  I'm so thankful for what you've made our family.  You're more than I ever imagined I could want or need.




exploring

9 mo check up, check!  those pesky teeth are giving you a fit, but you are healthy as can be.

loving baby bounce time.  always happy.




No comments: