Sunday, November 27, 2011

So much.


We have so much to be thankful for… where to begin?

We celebrated on Thursday at my parents' house & ate delicious food & watched silly boys playing together & cooed at the baby & laughed together around the table.  I'm thankful we're able to make all that stuff happen more than just once a year.  








Friday we spent with Matt's family in Waxahachie.  Complete with more yummy food, more playing with cousins & even a ride on Papa's tractor!




Saturday was another celebration.  Georgia was baptized.  Fr. Tom, who married Matt & I, and baptized Levi, was gracious enough to bless our family once more.  I'm so grateful for my brother & sister, who agreed to be her Godparents.  It was a beautiful day filled with family & giving thanks again, for all that we have.









The rest of the weekend is dedicated to cleaning & putting up Christmas!
My kind of weekend.






No comments: