Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap






What amazing weather we had this weekend! It made us all want to be outside as much as possible. We had dinner on the patio one night, met Uncle at the Katy Trail one afternoon, Matt played soccer & we planted some new flowers. We started to assemble one of the 7-8 pieces we got from Ikea. Lucky for me I have such a handy guy. And I think Levi will follow in his footsteps. All he could say while he watched Daddy was, 'ammo' (hammer)! I don't know how we've lasted this long without getting him a play tool set, but I think it's time. I also taught Levi something my Dad taught us a long time ago… that empty paper towel rolls are called 'woop-dee-doos' - cause you hold them up to your mouth & say, 'Woop-Dee-Doo!'. So now whenever he sees an empty one on the holder, he asks for it so he can play oo-ee-oo! hehe

(We also had a few casualties this week while we were playing… a big goose egg on the forehead, & a scrape on his nose/upper lip - which you can see in the 1st picture. :( Guess as he becomes more independent these minor injuries are more likely. Not that I like it one bit!)


No comments: