Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kiddie Christmas Party






Today was our annual Moses friends Kiddie Christmas. I've grown up with Yvette, Chris & John, and now that we all have our own families, it's one of the best parts of the holidays, when we all get together at mom & dad's. Along with my sis & her fam, there were 10 kiddos this year! Everyone was about a foot taller & a pinch cuter, if that's even possible. A few of us had fun making a gingerbread house. I think the process was one candy on, one in the mouth. And as soon as they all made it on the house, it was time to take them all off & eat them!

I've been so blessed to have these people in my life for the past 20ish years. John & his fam are on their way to Kenya soon. Even though we don't get together much anymore, it's been nice having them nearby.
They'll definitely be missed.
xoxo

more photos HERE

No comments: