Thursday, November 11, 2010

Growing Pains

Growing Pains
Growing Pains by Lisamo on

So the question is: to add on to our current house? Or wait & put that money towards a lot to build our own house? Or wait, and move into an already existing, larger home & then build our own later? Or, or, or....

I'm considering all the options & if we do indeed stay as is, the babies will share a room. The chocolate dot bedding on the left is Levi's current bedding. I think I like the corresponding white dots for the baby. Also thinking we'll try to transition Levi into a big boy bed before the baby comes, so that we don't have to buy a new crib. Which means Levi would have new bedding as well. Which is a whole other design dilemma - but I'm thinking the all white duvet. And if #2 is a girl, then we'll throw in some pink accents with brown/white. Right?
What to do? What to do.


J said...

If it makes you feel any better, we have something like 3 months left now and literally nowhere to put Baby #2. I think we are just going to put him/her in a bassinet in our room until we figure out what to do :-)

Carissa Byers said...

I think you're supposed to move to Dallas closer to me. There's a house for sale on my street. Think how easy picture day would be then! :)