Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Attitude Adjustment



Looking back at that last post, I don't really like having that kind of negativity in my life. I'm a very feeling person, so when I see injustice towards another, it really upsets me. After thinking about it, I tried to realize that maybe the woman herself, was one who needed more understanding & sympathy. Not to excuse her behavior. There is no excuse. But, maybe she's the one who needed some love that day. I hope she found it.

There have been several little annoyances in daily life as of late. Right now I'm choosing to let go of them & focus on the positive. Good luck? I don't really need luck. I have all the blessings one person could ask for.


photo by me

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love reading your blog Lisa! I can always relate to what you post about. Well, except for having the cutest baby ever. That I just enjoy reading about. My day will come. :) Love ya!

lisa m said...

hehe - yes it will sweet Abby! Love you too. xoxo