Monday, September 20, 2010

A Girl's Guide To Pretty

A Girl's Guide To Pretty
A Girl's Guide To Pretty by Lisamo on Polyvore.com

I'm a girly-girl. I love getting dressed up and doing my make-up. Which is funny, because I didn't even wear make-up until college. And not really well, until long after that. But give me an excuse to put on heels & eye shadow, & I'm all over it. This weekend was a BIG excuse, and required a bigger prep regimen. Some of the specialty items I used included the following:
1) Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing cream. Great when you want that little extra shine for the locks.
2) Sally Hansen Diamond Strenth No Chip Nail Color (in Deeply Violet - a great black/purple color). It lives up to its name. I had gotten a mani on Wednesday & by Friday, it was chipping. I re-did my nails myself on Saturday & have yet to see a chip.
3) Laura Mercier foundation primer. A little dab of this first & then my make-up seems to glide on flawlessly.
4) Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. Just seems to give my lashes that extra oomph.
5) Last, but should have been first on the list... my new love: Commando high rise thong. Because you want that smoothing effect on the tummy, but don't want any lines on the booty. And the name rocks.

There you have it ladies! Fun little beauty tidbits from a Mama who doesn't have the opportunity to use them often enough.
xoxo

No comments: