Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lucky 13






13 months! I may not commemorate each month now, since we've passed the YEAR milestone... but it was a good time to break out the 'real' camera yesterday, rather than relying only on my iPhone for pictures of the baby.
He's becoming more confident in his standing abilities & wants to do it all the time. He starts beaming when he's able to stand up for a while on his own. It's so fun to watch him learn & grow. While he & Daddy were spending time together on Saturday, he got his 1st real soccer ball. (I'm surprised he didn't come home with his 1st cleats too! That shows restraint on his daddy's part.)
I'm sure it won't be long before I'm chasing him around the house. Well... even more so.
Happiest ever 13 months Baby!
I love you,
Mama
xoxo

2 comments:

Beth Dotolo said...

Aw!! Happy 13 Months sweet pea!! I can't wait until my Maxton is that age... so fun! He's a cutie.

lisa m said...

Thanks Beth! So is your Maxton (lovethename). And so is his artwork!