Monday, May 10, 2010

More on 10 months...





You're growing by leaps & bounds lately, & I don't think I bragged enough on you in the last post. You like sitting in the big boy highchair when we go out to eat. You can now clap on command! You know what it means when you hear the word, or when we start singing 'If You're Happy & You Know It'... and (I'd like to think, as a gift to me) you started waving bye-bye on Mother's Day! You're very smart. And funny. You make funny faces now - especially when you're eating. You squint your eyes real tightly & smile from ear to ear. It makes your daddy & I laugh & laugh. You also like doing that. Random things make you laugh. But when we find something, we keep doing it & doing it, trying to keep that laughter going as long as possible. It's the best sound in the world. We're already planning your 1 year birthday party! I can't believe it's almost time.
I love you,
Mama

No comments: