Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wrap Up




It's been a whirlwind of a week folks. The best kind. I love holidays - even more so with a little peanut in the mix. (Who by the way, isn't quite so little any more... averaging 18lbs. We go next week for the official weigh in.) When it comes to family, I have definitely been given the grand daddy prize of them all. It just keeps getting better. One of the main reasons for this blog, is so Levi will have an account of his life from early on. If you know me, you know this much to be true - I have a terrible memory. Well, I guess more specifically, I have selective memory issues. I will remember most faces & names of people I went to school with 20 years ago. When it comes to certain events of my previous life however, I often have to be reminded by my best friend or family members, how I played a role. It's as if I was memorizing for a test & as soon as the 'event' was over, I'd forgotten all the information. It could be a concert, or a trip I'd taken, or any number of things. I can't tell you how many times I've rented the same video (back in the days when you rented videos), only to realize once I'd begun to play it, that I'd already seen it. I'll read a book & 2 weeks later not remember the plot. It's kind of annoying really. I'm sure it's some learning disability that I'll probably pass on to Levi. IN ANY CASE... the blog: keeping an archive of life's events for my first born. Today he had his first Easter. Soon he'll have his 1st birthday. (With many other 1sts mixed in between.) It's all going so fast. It was a great day of celebrating - Easter & our upcoming birthdays. We celebrated at church this morning with my precious 2, followed by dinner & Easter baskets & birthday cake with more family.
What's next you ask?
Well if I'm lucky enough, just more great days with those I love.
(That was my wish, if you were wondering.)
xoxo

No comments: