Monday, April 12, 2010

Thirty-Eights


Today is my birthday! Yesterday was Matt's birthday! Yes, we were born only a day and about 250 miles apart, which usually means a week of celebrations. Yesterday we hit up Bishop Arts District for a family stroll and some dinner. Eno's did not disappoint. And their website is cool. Any place with twinkle lights on an indoor tree, is my kinda place. Bonus... they had Matt's favorite beer on draught. Double bonus... we had some friends unexpectedly show up & join us! Today we met Nana for lunch. I love that at 38 my mama still wants to spend my birthday with me. And now that I'm a mama, it's been the best birthday of them all.
xoxo

2 comments:

Jennifer Christy said...

Enos is where we celebrated my Matt's 40th last month! I LOVE the lemon salad...and the bread. yummy!

lisa m said...

My Matt had the lemon salad & loved it! It's our new fave place. ;) We should all meet there sometime!