Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day





The remodel has been a bit challenging with an 8 month old. I know it will so be worth the effort once it's finished. In the meantime, we've become pretty well-versed in outings, and feedings in new places, and making the most of our time away from home. This morning we met up with 2 of the other Bradfield teachers who had babies around the same time. Bruce (otherwise known as Juicy Brucey), and Miss Penelope. She just deserves a 'Miss'. It was tough to get a good pic of her because she is a mover & a shaker, that one. She will be up running around before her mommy knows it! And Bruce is just as cute as I imagined. It was so nice meeting them and having some mommy time to catch up. Then we met my bestie Lana for lunch at the Mermaid Bar & a little shopping. I love it when my friends are off from work!

No comments: