Saturday, February 6, 2010

Future Next Top Models



Mom had a photographer come to the house today to take the babies' pictures... Levi & his boy cousins. Most of the 2 hours were spent chasing babies back into the frame, trying to prop babies up just before the camera snapped, making all kinds of delightful sounds in an attempt at amusing the babies. It was fairly comical really. Jennifer was amazing. She has an almost 1 year old, so she obviously knew the drill & had the patience only a parent could have. I shot these with my phone during the session. Sweet Levi finally had had enough. That didn't stop us though! I have bruises on my knees from corralling the babies. I know once we see the shots though, it will all have been worth it. Don't worry... we'll send you a link soon. xoxo

No comments: