Monday, December 7, 2009

While We're Talking About Favorites...


Here are more of mine. In case you were wondering.

1. Peonies - one of the most beautiful flowers I think. Had some in my wedding bouquet. I'd have them in my house year round if my flower budget could afford it. If I had a flower budget.
2. Red Glitter - lettering, shoes, anything with red glitter looks fancy.
3. Stevie Wonder - no explanation needed.
4. Ballet Shoes - I still have mine from however many years ago. Pointe shoes to be exact. Whenever I see ballerinas in their tulle skirts & beautiful pink shoes, I miss it.
5. Art Stores - love the possibilities when you walk in & see all those art supplies. Makes me want to squeal in delight.
6. Giving the Perfect Gift - I LOVE finding those special gifts for people, that were seemingly made especially for them.
7. Staying In Hotels - just love the feeling of getting away, the glamour & mystery of all those strangers coming from different places, in a new location for different reasons. But always love coming home too.
8. Music - all kinds, but this time of year I love breaking out the Christmas tunes.
9. People Who Clearly Love Their Job - whatever job it may be... I love seeing people do it with joy.
10. Decorating for Christmas - getting the house cozy & festive is the best.
11. Taking Pictures - I hope to do a lot more of this in the future.
12. My Family. I know that's probably a given, but I not only love them, I really genuinely LIKE everyone in my family. They're each really cool individuals & together, we're even better. I'm proud to be related to them. Not to mention, I have the cutest, bestest baby in the west.

No comments: