Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girls' Night




It's been 20 years since we were in high school... and yet we always seem to pick up right where we left off. It's as if no time has passed when we get together. Except now some of us are married, some have kids, 1 is pregnant, 1 has her doctorate... but in other regards, it's like we're all 18 again. Some people ask if I enjoyed going to an all-girls school & I can sincerely say I can't imagine it any other way. These girls saw me at my braces-bushy eyebrows-big outta control hair-dorky worst. We all had our insecurities & loved each other because of them. There are stories of the rope house & cruising Forest & firsts & snowballs & bike day & many many more. We always had the best time.
Some things never change.
Happy New Year Girls!

No comments: