Saturday, December 19, 2009

3rd Annual





Today we went to my parents' house for our 3rd annual Kiddie Christmas party. We started getting together with my bestest & long time friends & all their kiddos a few years ago. We're up to 10 little ones now! So much fun. They're all 7 years & under, with Levi being the youngest. In fact, it was at this party last year, when I told my parents that we were expecting! I consider myself so lucky to have known these amazing people for more than half of my life. And to watch our families grow & interact is very entertaining. It's fun seeing your guy friends become dads. GREAT dads. It's awesome having a husband who will sit on the floor and play games with the kids. It's even better having parents who always had the house where our friends wanted to hang out. And still do.

See more photos here.

No comments: