Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm tired of hospitals.


So last night we got to spend a few hours in the ER, with what I affectionately call THE CURSE OF ALL CURSES:

Kidney stones.

It's the 2nd time I've had them, and it was just as bad as I remembered. I can officially now say, it was a thousand times a thousand, worse than childbirth. Granted, I had a C-section, and really didn't experience labor due to our circumstances, but nonetheless... it was worse. The CT scan showed I had another one in the opposite kidney as well. Which means I will live in constant fear of the repeat of that pain until it hits me. Not really. But the second it starts, I'll know what it is. Funny thing (in a sad way), is that my dad had them a week ago. We like to do things as a family.

My advice to you?
Drink your water my friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I am so sorry!!! Agh I wish there was something I could do to help :-( I will pray for a fast recovery!